Thursday, January 13, 2011

Year 2010 in Summary

           Now (CCM 2011)                                    Then (CCM 2010)
        I just came to realize what a fun year 2010 had been for me. Every month of the year I get to experience so many new things and meet new friends.

  My Highlights of 2010:
 
    Last January 2010, I get to experience running my first ever Half Marathon in the first ever Cebu City Marathon together with my friends. On February, my family and I moved to our new condo in Citilights. I, then experienced my first ever trekking experience last March on my friend's birthday. We trekked in the mountains from Talamban to Busay! 

Summer came, On April, my friends and I went to Danao, Bohol and had an adventure of a lifetime. I tried the plunge!Then on May, I travelled to Singapore to join the Adidas Sundown Marathon participating in the Women's 10km. My first time to run internationally and at night!

Summer went by fast. Last June, together with my gymates and other friends, we trekked to Mt. Mannugal! We trekked for 8 hours in the heat of the sun. It was a lot of fun and my body was so sore the next day. July came, I experienced getting into the top 10 in the 12km run of Fitness First and also travelled to Palawan! My dream destination! The following month August, I became a member of TTB! A new set of friends to run with whom I met in the site dailymile.com

September came, I ran my 2nd Half Marathon of the year! On October, I had a mini vacation in HK and by the end of the month I ran my fastest Half Marathon of 2:02:24! By November, I experienced running a Half Marathon in Manila which I placed 11th in the women's category and 2nd in my age division. 

By the end of the year (December 2010),  I experienced running a Half Marathon internationally again in Singapore. Which I also experienced traveling Business class for the first time. 



 
     

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Great year for you Abi!

Unknown said...

A very glamorous year for you, and looking good as well! Keep on running...