Monday, December 20, 2010

Business class experience


Such a late post....

Last Dec 3, 2010. I flew to Singapore for my first international Half marathon race. It was also my first time to fly business class. Philippine Airlines got a promo on their miles redemption. 70% off! I checked my number of miles and got surprised that I can still avail to fly business. It was always a dream to experience sitting on those huge chairs and have better food served. 

It was a funny experience since it was my first time that I didn't know that business class passengers have free food at the mabuhay lounge so when I got into the airport I ate lunch at Deli france before going inside the mabuhay lounge. When I went inside mabuhay lounge, I still ate the free food and drank the flowing drinks. Their internet was quite fast so I didn't get bored waiting for my flight which was 1 hr delayed! 

When I got inside the plane, they served right away mango smoothie. It was very sweet. I decided to watch Sorcerer's Apprentice.

My first dish was the appetizer. 
Baby octopus
Turkey 
a slide of boiled egg
Red Wine

Next dish: Salmon over cheese and salad, bread , fruits 



Main dish: Beef tenderloin with vegetables and herbed mash potatoes. with lemon.

Dessert was supposed to be arcy dairy ice cream but i guess they ran out of it so they just served the fruits.

Since I'm not use to drink alcohol. I didn't get to finish the movie because the wine made me sleepy. hehe




On the way back to Manila... Pineapple juice was served when I got inside the plane.

 The appetizer with white wine
All I can remember is the cream cheese
the other two I forgot. 

The next dish:
Salmon with orange wedges,
cheese
bread with butter
fruits for desert 



Main dish: Hainesse chicken with rice and 
vegetables. Very healthy dish. 
White wine for white meat

Watched the movie Eclipse on the way back

The window seat is more cozier than the aisle seat.
It was nice that I didn't have a seat mate next to me. 

I wonder when I can experience this again! :)


1 comment:

Ridlock said...

suss.. mura nag mahay ko nganu wa ko nikuyog ug business nimo dah!! pero sige lang.. nka adventure man gyapon an extra day in singapore. daghan pa pud napalit. heheh.. puhon.. business class some other day!!!! lami kaau ang food... suuyyyaa gaill!!!