Friday, November 5, 2010

Make Up Forever Aqua Cream Color



Product review of Makeup forever Aqua Cream Color:


Last October 14,2010, I went to Hong Kong and there I found out about Makeupforever's Aqua Cream Color Eyeshadow. According to the site, the aqua cream is an ultra pigmented long lasting waterproof cream. Highly concentrated in mother of pearls pigments. It is a long lasting formula and will not crease or smudge under extreme conditions. While trying it on the store, the makeup artist also mentioned that it was specially made for synchronized swimmers.
So I thought why don't I buy one and test while I am running. I decided to buy the shade of brown so I can wear it with any top!

I took it to a test on our LSD last October 24,2010. I even applied it to a friend. We were scheduled to run 21-22km. The weather was not too hot. It was actually cloudy and cool. We ran for more than 2 hours. At the end of the run, the site review was right! It did not smudge at all. It did not smear either. It was still in place and did not get any lighter. It is definitely the best beauty investment I ever spent!

I can't wait to buy the other colors. It is has 22 shades which can actually be used on the cheeks and lips!


No comments: