Sunday, October 17, 2010

Running gave me a leaner body

I
Run to the Max 2 (October 2009)
Losing weight is always part of everybody's things to do.

Weightloss was always a struggle for me ever since I was young. It was so easy to gain weight but so hard to lose it. Sometimes it would take months or up to a year to get to my ideal weight.

But ever since I got so engrossed by running this year losing the weight became so easy. The pounds shed off instantly and I can even eat anything I want. 

The picture on the left was taken last year during Run to the Max 2 



The picture on the right was taken a few weeks ago during 
Run to the Max 3 (October 2010)
Run to the Max 3. I'm 12 pounds lighter and leaner. I can truly see the difference. 

Looking at this article made me realize maybe God truly had his reasons on why my London trip did not push through because if it did. I would still continue to struggle with weight loss until now.

1 comment:

katol said...

see the improvement?!? leaner jud. everything paid off.

and your blog is improving napod.

post some more!!